With the purchase of a Netop Professional Services Enterprise Package, you will be assigned one of our expert consultants for support, planning and implementation delivery.
What's included in the Enterprise Package
of Guest, Host, and Security Server
TRAINING + ONBOARDING
for administrators and support staff
for GDPR, PCI DSS, HIPAA, and others
planning and documentation
The Netop Security Server will be your central hub for managing access and providing support to networked devices. Configuration includes:
- Creation of role-based access & security policies
- Management of firewall settings and policies
- Encryption settings and fault-tolerant connectivity
- Multi-factor authentication
- SQL and Active Directory configuration
- Data management & backup
- Configuration of secure tunnels into unattended or embedded devices
- Audit logs, recording files, and compliance strategies
1. Project team
Netop will assign a primary project owner to facilitate your professional services engagement. If your team includes members in multiple time zones and geographies, we will accommodate your needs with additional staff and resources on our end.
Professional services can be delivered either on-site or remotely. On-site delivery is subject to additional travel costs.
Netop Professional Service engagements are designed to last no more than five (5) business days and can be planned in one continuous engagement or divided into components and scheduled over the course of multiple weeks according to your preference.
Get a custom quote below!