Why is Secure Remote Access So Important?
With data breaches happening on a monthly basis, it's never been more important to lock down endpoints. Sign up for our webinar to gain insight into the basic security practices that all businesses must follow, as well as advanced techniques for a more sophisticated approach to remote access security.
Date: Wednesday, Feb. 13 at 10am GMT
What you'll learn:
- Firewalls, anti-virus software, password policy, disabling known threat vectors including RDP and unsecured ports
- Application virtualization, MAC/IP address filtering, confirmed access, point-to-point encryption and key exchange
- Password management, directory services integration, MFA
- Closed user groups, secure deployment packages, identity management and privileged access
- Setting permissions for screen sharing, system commands, file transfer, running programs, KVM control
- Application whitelisting, permissions at the group or device level
- IP address and hostname for both endpoints, applications and file access, session events like screen sharing, file transfer and chat, and date / time stamps
- Screen recording, custom logging to highlight critical data, unalterable audit logs